25W LED 7-in-1(6PCS)
stand alone/Master Slave
dimmer, strobe, gradual change,rainbow,self program running
The LH2506 is a convection-cooled LED bar for professional use, equipped with 7 super-bright 25 Watt RGBWA+UV+LEMON 7-IN-1 LEDs. It operates absolutely noiselessly and is flicker-free due to its high refresh rate of 3,000 Hz.
In addition to the almost unlimited range of colours that can be varied in temperature as well as the macros that are aligned with LEE filters, the LH2506 offers 3 shades of white and 4 selectable dimmer curves. With the Single Pixel Control, all LEDs can also be individually adjusted to achieve impressive Chase effects.
Naturally, the light bar can be controlled via the standard DMX protocol in 7 control modes or used as a standalone, master and slave; it features 14 automatic modes and a built-in microphone for sound control. A OLED display and 4 buttons are used for manual operation.
The aluminium housing of the LH2506 is equipped with both 3- and 5-pin input and output sockets for the DMX-signal, as well as with Seetronic Powercon mains connectors. The light bar can be used with all mains voltages from 110 to 240 volts and comes with a mounting bracke,it provide a uniform, glare-free light.
● Use LED 6070 sealing, 25W-RGBWYLP 7-in-1 LED
● Capacitive touch screen, ensures stability, high touch sensitivity and long life
● With Function ID and address ID ,for 1 controller to run more lights
● Dimming for 0-100%,no visble shock at low DMX Value.Display auto turn off when no operation and Auto show DMX signal come or not.
● More than 15000 Hours Longevity for SMPS and Main board.
● Optical Angle: 25°
● Built-in digital temperature control, the current power output can be view, prompt signal connection
● Internal static mode, auto-run, self-programming, master and slave, DMX512, with lock screen function
● With wireless (compatible & W-DMX), multichannel mode can be selected
Can be installed on the ground, can be hung, power and signal can be connected in series
The lamp body is provided with a safety hole hole position, and the lamp body bracket is reserved for the light hook installation position.
COB pixel light