The light beam has a small angle of light and is more concentrated. So it can produce a rich stage shape. Another is that the lamps are small, the scanning speed is faster, and the stage is more active. The beam lamp is a kind of more sophisticated equipment. It integrates electronics, machinery and optics, and has high requirements for environment, transportation and use, so its failure rate is also high. Here, combined with the fault phenomenon, an analysis of the possible causes is made for reference by relevant personnel.
There are some details of the difference between the beam light and our traditional computer lights. The first is the bulb circuit: the previous traditional computer lights are bright bulb lines using magnetic ballasts + triggers. Beam lights generally use electronic ballasts (also known as lighting fixtures), without the need for triggers. One more PFC (AC220V to DC380V) because the input of the ballast is DC 380V. The second is the control part: the beam lamp is basically a transformer power supply transformer, which communicates with the traditional inductor transformer. Because the switching power supply is used, the stability of the control circuit of the latter stage is greatly enhanced. Due to the technical difficulty of the switching power supply, the failure rate will be higher than that of the inductor transformer. Because the switching power supply is used, the beam lamp is not affected by the change of the external voltage, and can be input at full voltage (110V-240V). The problem caused by the unstable voltage does not exist.
For some common faults, the analysis is as follows:
No response at boot
1. Is the power supply normal, and the power cord of the lamp is off?
2. Whether the fuse of the lamp has burned out;
3. Whether the switching power supply of the lamp has an output voltage.
Boot does not light bulb
1. First judge whether the bulb is good or bad, check if the bulb's bubble contact is blown, and if the bulb itself is broken.
2. Determine whether the lamp output voltage of the main board is normal when the lamp is in the state of bubble, and the normal condition is generally 10 to 12 volts.
3. If the above two points are correct, measure whether the PFC output (the input end of the lighter) has an AC voltage output of about 380V. If there is an output, it indicates that the PFC is good, so that it can directly determine whether there is a problem with the lighter.
After the power is turned on for a period of time, the lamp is automatically reset.
1. The output voltage of the switching power supply is unstable;
2. The cable is loose in the line or the pressure line is not pressed, resulting in poor contact, resulting in automatic reset.
The bulb is automatically defoamed
1. The bulb is defoamed, and the bulb is automatically brightened after a period of time. Check whether the heat dissipation system works normally. If the heat dissipation system fails, the temperature inside the lamp body will be too high, and the temperature control switch will automatically jump off, thus ensuring the safe use of the lamp. When the electronic lighting is turned off, the luminaire will automatically light up when the temperature of the lamp body is lowered.
2. After the bulb is defoamed, it cannot be automatically brightened: the problem of the bulb itself, the surface of the bulb sphere is whitened, the interior is black, and the phenomenon of defoaming occurs after a period of time (the end of the bulb life).
3. If the lamp has no control signal for a long time, it will also automatically protect against the gun. After the signal is turned on, it will automatically light up.
Pattern plate, color plate, prism, focusing appear stuck, jitter, out of step
1, the card is generally a mechanical cause, this time there will be a phenomenon of color chip stuck: such as the pattern plate, the color plate deformation, the loosening of the fixing parts, the loosening of the fixed pattern, etc., will cause the card to die. appear.
2. Jitter and out of step: The screw loosens or falls off. The chip on the main board of the main board burns out, the motor line is in poor contact, the skin is short-circuited to the ground, and the motor itself is in trouble.
Horizontal and vertical (X/Y axis) out of step, no positioning
1. Excessive dust on the diaphragm causes the infrared light to be out of control;
2. If the diaphragm is damaged, the distance between the diaphragm and the diaphragm is not properly adjusted. (When it is excluded, the diaphragm should be in the middle of the diaphragm, and there is no scratch, bump or smash;)