Stage lighting design of lecture hall stage lighting design of theatre stage lighting design.
Stage lighting design of lecture hall
Illustration of lamp position arrangement
Advanced and reasonable lighting system configuration and equipments with the highest level of modern science and technology are the preconditions to ensure that the overall design goal of stage lightingHot sell professional stage light system can be achieved. Reasonable allocation of lamps and lamp positions is an important symbol to fully reflect the level of lighting design.
The stage lamp position is arranged in an omni-directional three-dimensional distribution. The areas of face light, side light, top light and backlight form an omni-directional light distribution array. All parts of the stage have light distribution points, which can eliminate dead zones, and can be combined flexibly and flexibly on demand.
Facing design configuration
Face light, as the main front light of the stage, is mainly used to illuminate the front area of the stage. It plays a positive role in illuminating the performers on the stage. It can be used for character modeling or to make the objects on the stage present three-dimensional effects. In this design, the backlight lamp is used to distribute light according to the projection distance to ensure that the projection effect of the face light lamp is achieved, and the spot is uniform and the illumination is consistent.
Toplight and Backlight Design Configuration
The ceiling light is set up every 2.0M or so above the stage. The power supply is drooping from the stage ceiling through multi-core cables, and the lamps are suspended below the lamp hanger. Its function is to illuminate the performance space in the depth of the stage. The ceiling light includes smooth and reverse light, and can be overlapped on the same lamp pole. The lamps can be configured according to the performance needs. Lighting arrangement and projection methods: the first top light and the face light are connected to illuminate the main performance area. When connecting, attention should be paid to the height of the characters. The first top light position can be used as the fixed point light, and some lamps are selected to strengthen the lighting of the fulcrum of the performance area; the second to the third lights can be directly projected back to the stage, vertically downward, or forward as a backlight according to the needs of the plot; thus, dancing can be strengthened. The shape of the stage characters and the lighting of the scenery space. The front and back rows of light are connected, so that the stage performance area can get more uniform color and brightness.
Side lighting design configuration
The role of side light is to create a sense of direction of the light source from the side of the stage, and to create a sense of hierarchy and three-dimensional for the actors in the main theatre. It can be used as an auxiliary illumination to illuminate the actor's face, and can enhance the level of scenery, render the characters and the space environment of the stage. The factors such as the angle, direction, distance, type of lamp and power of projection will cause various side lighting effects.
Arrangement and projection method of lamps and lanterns: the projection distance of side light is from near to far, and the projection angle is from near to far. There are many changes. Modeling light from one side or both sides can emphasize and highlight the profile of side. It is suitable to show relief, figures and other effects with a sense of volume. Unilateral light can show a strong contrast between yin and yang. Bilateral light can show the splint light with personalized characteristics, but it needs to adjust the ratio of the front auxiliary light to the side light in order to achieve a better shape effect.
Tracing Design Configuration
The lamp designed according to the principle of optical imaging and zoom has the functions of changing the size, color, light and shade, virtual and real of the diaphragm. It is installed on a special support to follow the actors while enhancing their illumination brightnessHot sell professional stage light and increasing the audience's attention. It can be set in various positions of the theatre space to achieve the overall situation of the actors'half-body, whole body, long-distance and small-range. Part lighting effect. Sometimes, it can also be used to express abstract and illusory stage plots.
Because of the conventional lamps used in the past, they have high heat, high power, high power consumption, large noise interference and complicated operation. Therefore, high brightness, low heat, long service life, low power consumption, green and environmental protection LED lamps can be selected in the selection of equipment.
Design of Stage Lighting in Theatre
Definition and function
Theatre refers to a specific and permanent performance venue composed of buildings, which is specially used to perform theatre, drama, opera, song and dance, music and other entertainment venues. Now the theatre also has the function of showing movies. Theatre generally consists of three parts: 1. Place for performance - stage or other form of performance space; 2. Place for performance - auditorium; 3. Other ancillary performance space - place for performers to rest and change clothes. N Stage performance should constitute a creative space with multi-dimensional factors such as sound, light, color, shape and so on. It will continue to develop with time, as well as the transformation of plots and scenes.
1. According to the characteristics of performance scenes and theatre performance environment, it is found that objective conditions can be used for lighting design. N2. Situation and space environment of theatre, theatre and other performance spaces: n Investigation and understanding of theatre, surveying and drawing or demanding the plane and section data of performance environment space, the height, width and stage depth data and scale units of theatre entrance. N* Equipment status: number and length of suspenders, arrangement spacing, sequence number, plane position, etc. N* Electric load: rated load capacity of trunk line, rated load capacity of branch circuit, etc.
Knowledge of light distribution
A Light Distribution Basis--Four Elements of Light Distribution for Static Characters
1) Main light: The direction of the main light should be determined according to the theme and viewpoint. The main light is stronger than other light, and hard light such as spotlight is used to illuminate.
2) Auxiliary light: It is an auxiliary and supplement to the main light, and plays a modifying role. Soft light illumination is used to simulate the reflection of natural environment.
3) Reflecting light: adding light on the basis of main light. It can be stronger than the main light, or lower than the main light and stronger than the auxiliary light, playing the role of decorative modelling.
4) Light ratio: the ratio of light to shade of each body. The light ratio can be adjusted according to the creative requirements, so as to achieve the desired effect.
Knowledge of light distribution
Projection Position and Light Acceptance Effect of B Projection Experiment
1) Front and top - stability, natural feeling, facial light.
2) Over the front oblique - three-dimensional, animated, slapped.
3) Front level - plain, faded expression, flat shooting.
4) Front and bottom - abnormal, uneasy, foot light and low angle projection.
5) Upper direction - image distortion, expressionless, top row light and top projection.
6) Above the front side - strong contrast, Yin-Yang face, side overpass and top side projection.
7) Frontal level - hard, cold feeling, side flow lamp and flat side light.
8) Upper and right-sharp outline, decorative feeling, top-row and top-back light.
Projection Location and Visual Impression
Flooding row lamp: uniform lighting of the stage as a whole, lighting of the painting scenery, the effect is scattered and symmetrical.
1) Place barefoot: simulate the reflection of natural ground light, describe actors at close range, but there are more chaotic shadows in the sky.
2) Flood lamp arrangement and foot bare ground arrangement: in the performance area, the sky curtain is uniformly illuminated, the description is simple, and the stereoscopic sense is insufficient.
3) Skyscraper: Uniform rendering of the upper half of the sky curtain and color changes.
4) Ground lamp arrangement: the change of light and dark color in the lower part of the sky curtain: the description of silhouette effect at sunrise and sunset, etc.
5) Heaven and earth lamp arrangement: when the upper and lower parts of the same color light, uniform background lighting can be obtained. It can show scenes such as day and night.
6) floodlight, footlight, sky and earth lighting: eliminating the shadow, high-profile desalination effect, the relationship between the primary and secondary characters is not clear.
7) Top row lamp: projected from the top of the stage, the projected image is outstanding, and the color effect is more brilliant.
8) floodlight, footlight, sky and earth row, top row lamp: the audience's attention is more concentrated, the figure modelling light is insufficient.
9) Stage Flow Lamp: It can enhance the three-dimensional sense of characters and scenery, but there are often shadows on the table. N
10) Surface lighting: from the audience about 45 degrees above the angle projected to the stage, simulate the natural light effect.
11) Ear lighting: cast from the front and back of the stage to enhance the stereo effect of the actors.
Projection Location and Visual Impression
Flood Lamp + foot light + sky and earth + face light + ear slap: Attention should be paid to the tone relationship when obtaining sufficient brightness.
Flooding lamp, foot light, sky and earth row, top row, flow, face light, ear slap: Usually more lighting methods are used. Comparatively comprehensive direction of the projection, according to the actual needs of the performance, through the means of light, so as to achieve an ideal three-dimensional space effect.
Tracking: Local space lighting, such as half and whole body, is usually set behind the auditorium or at the required position.
Ground row, top row, face light, flow, tracing and so on: through the lighting treatment to achieve a three-dimensional sense of creative environment atmosphere.
Sky and earth row blue, top row white light, and light blue, flowing white light: sky and earth row blue light causes the overall tone, top row blue light paved the stage, three spotlights emphasize three local character models, one mobile light emphasizes the spherical background.
Floor lamp green, blue, top lamp white and blue, flow lamp light purple: the sky curtain from the bottom up to form a blue to dark blue transition, top lamp blue covered the table, top single lamp white calendering after projecting to the characters, two sides of the flow of light purple light to supplement the middle stage, forming a soft contrast of cold color atmosphere.